Experience Harrisonburg’s premier Laser Hair Removal services at Meadowcrest Medical Spa.
Never shave or wax again with a series of laser hair removal treatments. Master Aesthetician Donna Gates is trained to offer gentle and discreet laser hair removal services in the conveniently located Meadowcrest ENT and Medical Spa of Harrisonburg. Using state-of-the-art lasers and an expert touch, Donna minimizes discomfort and helps you eliminate unwanted hair growth at the root. Laser hair removal utilizes a focused beam of light to heat the hair follicle and impair its ability to grow. The United States FDA approves this treatment for long-term reduction of hair.
Enjoy 5 major benefits of Laser Hair Removal:
- Precision – You determine what hair you want removed and our Master Aesthetician removes exactly that hair.
- Effective – Proven to provide permanent hair reduction, laser hair removal has a long-term track record since the procedure became popular in 1997. To fully realize the benefits of laser hair removal requires a series of consecutive treatments 4-6 weeks apart, after which you should experience little to no hair regrowth.
- Quick – Hair removal works from a beam of light aimed at the follicle, which means the process works at the speed of light. Depending on the treatment size, laser hair removal can take anywhere from one minute to an hour per session. There is no downtime required after the service.
- Minimal pain – Varying from person to person and depending on the sensitivity of the area being treated, laser hair removal has been described as a gentle pinch or the snapping of a rubber band. Typically, the procedure is less painful than waxing.
- Reduction of ingrown hairs – Shaving and waxing can result in course hair growing under the surface of the skin, resulting in ingrown hairs. Laser hair removal eliminates this side effect altogether.